Sunday, December 11, 2011

Healthy Mediterranean Food!

People love the Greek food! Not only is it delicious but it's healthy!!
Come check it out off exit 135 off of I-80.


Customer Review from December 2011
"You bring part of the world to Colfax. 'America' when cultures mix for all to enjoy it!"

"My husband and I stopped in for some fantastic conversations and the best Greek food here in these beautiful Sierra mountains!"

"I came from VA Beach, VA and have to say the Gyro came in second to the service and it was the best! Warm, friendly and delicious!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog about greek food is really informative . Thanks for sharing this nice post.I love greek food very much and i have tried many greek recipes which i got from YouTube , recipe books and many other website at home . I like visiting greek restaurants in weekend.